Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the medicohelpline.com services and facilities provided by Maverick Software India Pvt. Ltd. The latest version of the terms and conditions provide you to access the website and its services.
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to the user of our website and the services accessed by them from MedicoHelpLine.com. If you are not agreeable to any terms, you should not use this service. If you accept this agreement, it will be a legally binding between you and Maverick Software India Pvt. Ltd.
The users have to be competent and eligible to enter this helpline by accepting the terms and conditions with requisite authority to access provided services by it. You shall not use the helpline services if you are not competent or not authorized under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
If any one of the users of medicoheloline provide any information that is fictitious, imprecise not existing or unfinished or found reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inexact, not existing or partial, it has the right to, for an indefinite period suspend or terminate the user and refuse to endow with the facilities and services to them.
The users will be responsible to maintain the confidentiality of their password, which will not be under an obligation to reveal to any representative or any other of Maverick Software India Pvt. Ltd.
You shall notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected violate of security, including failure, pilfering, or unauthorized disclosure of your password
1. WE DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE:
2. MH Practice Management System (Medicohelpline.com) :
- Medicohelpline.com, hereinafter referred to as medicohelpline.com , is only a facilitator to guide the patient in consulting the relevant specialist doctor ,Hospital medicohelpline is not liable for the success or failure of any of the treatments given by the doctor,Hospital
- The decision to consult the specialist doctor & Hospital and follow his advice and treatment is entirely that of the patient and medicohelpline is not liable in any way for the decision. The patients are advised to thoroughly cross check the credentials of the doctor & Hospital before agreeing to get treated..
- Medicohelpline is not liable in any way for errors of judgment, incompetency or negligence on the part of the treating doctor& Hospital for which he/she would be solely responsible. The patient or client has to seek redress for such grievances at the appropriate forum
- The patients should be aware that many specialist doctors & Hospitals work in different capacities and often at different locations. However it should be understood that there would be no conflict of interest involved for which the doctors give a self-declaration.
- The follow up care of patients and treatment of any complications is the primary responsibility of the treating doctor and hospital. Medicohelpline is not liable for any deficiencies in this regard by the doctor or the hospital.
- The treatment and follow up of a patient is a contract between the patient and the doctor and hospital.Medicohelpline.com is not liable for any disputes arising with regards to payment of fees, charges, room rent etc between the patient and the doctor and hospital
- Medicohelpline.com is not responsible for the quality of the equipment, malfunctioning other infrastructural facilities at the hospital where the patient is admitted for surgery, proceed ures etc , which is the sole responsibility of the hospital management
MH provides an online cloud-based platform which provides solutions for:
3. Use of Information and Services :
- Individuals wishing to manage and track their personal health data securely online, in a way that allows them to (should they so choose) share this data with their Healthcare providers and caregivers, thus providing a centralized view of their overall health.
- Healthcare Providers who need to engage better with their patients online for continuous and remote care services, without having to invest in rapidly changing technology.
- Patients who wish to engage with their Healthcare Providers online for convenience and better chronic care management.
- Healthcare Providers using the MH Practice Management System will be provided with one or more of the following application solutions, based on the Healthcare Provider's choice of Service Package.
- Online Practice Portal for the Healthcare Provider.
- Online Patient Portal for the Healthcare Provider.
- The Healthcare Provider's patients will also be able to engage with the Healthcare Provider using the MH website and online profile.
- MH Practice Management System also offers information on Healthcare Providers around the world to help patients make informed choices. The information is free of charge and is offered to the public for non-commercial use. MH works with Healthcare Providers and users in a way that enables Health providers to store their patient’s health data with MH and make it available for users through www.medicohelpline.com website. The services provided to Healthcare Providers will be covered by separate agreements with the Healthcare Providers in addition to these terms.
While using the MH Practice Management system, its information and services, you agree and acknowledge that:
4. Use of Content ON MH :
- The information, content and databases for storing these are intellectual property owned by and/or licensed to MH and you do not secure any proprietary rights thereof by registering on MH or using its services.
- You shall not use any service or information on MH for any purposes other than managing your personal health information or that of your immediate family members and for your personal, non-commercial evaluation of Healthcare Providers.
- You shall not use any service or information including contact information of Healthcare Providers or any entity listed on MH to compile mailing lists for marketing or commercial purposes, to compile statistical information or retrieve independent data files for any purpose other than managing your personal health information.
- You shall not publish or distribute in any form, any information contained therein, and/or summaries or subsets thereof to any person or entity.
- You shall not attempt to circumvent any security measure put in place for MH visitors and users or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks owned and/or controlled by MH, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- You shall not upload or submit any data or information containing viruses or any computer code, corrupt files or programs engineered or intended to disrupt or destroy the functionality of any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- You shall not attempt to access, access or obtain information regarding any account other than your own, by any means whatsoever.
- You may not use MH in any manner that could damage, disable, overload, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site and Services.
- You shall not use MH for any purposes other than those intended by MH, as determined MH in its sole discretion.
- MH reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue its services at any time, for any reason and without notice and to terminate your password and account for any reason including, but not limited to violation of this agreement. On such termination, you shall have no more claims on your personal data stored on MH. MH will not be responsible for providing this data in any form to your or to any third party service or provider after such termination.
- You shall not misuse any services or information on MH, in which event, MH may take legal, technical and financial remedies to prevent the violation of this provision and to enforce these Terms of Service.
- MH is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. The users acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services provided by MH may change from time to time, features may be added, improved or changed without prior notice as per the demands of changing technology, domain and the best interests of the users.
- The users acknowledge and agree that MH may, as part of continuing innovation, stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) at MH sole discretion, without prior notice. In case MH becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, MH reserves the right to re-brand or relocate the Services.
a) Healthcare Provider Information:
b) Personal Health Information:
- The information on Healthcare Provider may include profiles, reviews, comments, indexing based on relevance etc. that is made available by MH or by the Healthcare Providers themselves. MH has taken reasonable steps to ensure the correctness of this information, but does not recommend or endorse any particular Healthcare Provider. Users are solely responsible for making decisions on the choice of these providers for their personal health needs.
- You will be responsible for all the activities under your service account and other dependent accounts ("associated accounts") of your employees. The MH Platform serves only as a technology enabler for the online healthcare services that you choose to provide. Any disputes between you and the patients will be dealt with by you directly. You shall have separate agreements with the Patients and MH will not be a party to such agreements. You agree to absolve MH of all/any claims between you and your patients and/or end users. You are responsible for keeping the confidentiality of all information provided by the patient.
- MH services can be used only by licensed medical practitioners and/or medical establishments with the necessary licenses and approvals to provide healthcare services to patients. It is the sole responsibility of the Healthcare Providers to ensure that they are in possession of the necessary licenses required for all the services that they provide & the necessary healthcare personnel and resources required to support such services are available. MH will not be obliged to provide any advice or assistance in obtaining the approvals/licenses.
With respect to posting information, you acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
- If you are a Healthcare Provider submitting or editing any content, the content posted will be true and accurate, the original work of your authorship, you are the Healthcare Provider specifically identified in the content being submitted or edited, or are authorized by the Healthcare Provider and will only concern you and the services that you provide.
- All content you post on MH shall not violate any law, or in any manner infringe or interfere with the rights of others or libel, defame any third party or is obscene or harmful/threatening/ abusive/vulgar/ inaccurate/racially sexually, ethnically or are otherwise objectionable or constitute personal attacks on other individuals or infringe the intellectual property, trade secret or proprietary rights of any third party or promote criminal or other illegal activity.
- If found illegal, offensive, or commercial in nature, infringing or inappropriate by the sole discretion of MH, MH retains the right to review and delete any content related to any provider.
- The accuracy, integrity and completeness of the personal health information you enter or allow anyone on behalf of yourself or your Healthcare Provider to enter into our system is your responsibility, and MH assumes no liability for it. MH is also not liable for any use or misuse of information transmitted or received by a third party you have authorized to access or use your account and data on MH.
- The services offered by MH to manage your personal health data and vitals tracking data are for informational purposes only. You shall not rely on this information or the responses to them from your monitoring teams as a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. The use of information on MH is solely at your own risk.
- MH shall not be responsible for any undesirable consequences of comments or posts made by any healthcare provider, monitoring team or individual operating on behalf of the same
- You are expected to avail of professional medical attention for any health condition including medical emergencies or critical care that may or may not be related to aspects of your health that is being monitored by your Healthcare Providers on MH. MH shall not be responsible if such timely care is disregarded, avoided or delayed on account of any health information or tracking or monitoring activity that you may be associated with on MH.
- MH shall not be responsible for ensuring that the health, fitness or nutritional information on this site will always include the most recent findings or developments in medical research.
- Your access or use of MH or its services does not create in any way, a relationship that may be confidential or privileged or of any kind that would obligate MH, its partners or associated Healthcare Providers to fulfil any duties towards meeting your health needs.
- MH only acts as a platform for Healthcare Providers and users to interact and to have a channel for users to avail services offered by providers in the area of health management. There is no employment (part time or full time), consulting, contractor, joint venture or agency relationship between MH and the users or Healthcare Providers.
- Data in your personal health records will be accessible only to your authorized healthcare providers that you are a registered patient of, for the purpose of providing you with healthcare services that you choose. Non- personalized system analysis of non-identifiable patient data may be done as part of application service development to enable better healthcare outcomes. However the identity of individual patient/users will remain anonymous.
- While MH will take all reasonable efforts for protecting the patient information it might have to disclose the contact details of the patients if required by any bank, payment gateway provider or any statutory authorities. The Healthcare Providers shall educate the patients about circumstances under which the information might be disclosed.
All of the content except for your data in the form of medical records and tracker details, available on or through the Services and/or the Site is owned by MH, our suppliers, and our contributors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights, and also may have security components that protect digital information. We give you permission to use the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may also print; download, and store articles and other information for your own convenience, but you may not distribute, republish, sell, mine, exploit, frame or scrape any of the Content, or exploit the Content for commercial gain.
a) Monitoring Content :
5. Registration :
- MH may monitor or review any areas where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, for the purpose of promoting its efficiency, usefulness, appropriateness of use and compliance with these terms and conditions. However, MH does not undertake to monitor or review every posting or communication and will not take any liability related to the content of any such postings and communications. MH does not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or necessarily agree with the Submissions and other comments, opinions, or statements posted by on MH by users and other third parties. Any information or material placed on MH by Users or other third parties, including advice and opinions, are solely the views and responsibility of those posting such statements. MH reserves the rights to discontinue in its sole discretion any of the services provided on MH to any user at any time.
- MH is not responsible for screening, editing or monitoring the Submissions and other third party contents posted on MH.
In order to register with MH, you may have to provide some basic information about yourself. You would need the username and password for logging into our system. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and for notifying us if your password has been hacked or stolen. Your User ID and password are unique to you, and you agree not to disclose or share your User ID and password to or with any third party.
By registering, you agree that:
6. Storage of Contents :
- You are above 18 years of age.
- You are not impersonating any other person and are using your actual identity.
- The personal information provided during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete.
- You also agree that you will be solely responsible for any activities conducted on or through MH with your account regardless of whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. This includes any unauthorized access and/or use of Your account or Your computer. You hereby release and hold harmless MH from any and all claims and causes of action arising out of or resulting from a third party's unauthorized use of Your account.
- MH reserves the right to deny or revoke access to anyone to MH, or to any part thereof, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without cause.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur in your account and you agree to notify MH immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. MHis in no way responsible for any loss that you may incur as a result of any unauthorized use of your user account and password.
You agree that any information posted by you or provided at the time of registration will be stored by us in servers located anywhere in the world.
7. Limitation on Use of Automated Tools :
You may not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or Services for any purpose without our written permission. Violation of this policy may result in termination of your access to the site, deactivation or deletion of your registration and all related information and files you have stored on the site.
8. Links to Other Sites :
The Site may include links to other websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links are provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse these sites or the products and services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these sites external to MH.
9. Indemnification and Release :
10. Limited Warranty :
To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the Software, MH software and services are provided without any warranty of any kind, and MH hereby disclaims all express or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, performance, accuracy, reliability, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to the software. MH makes no warranty that the services will be available and accessible uninterrupted or error-free or otherwise meet your expectations. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of this agreement.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
11. Limitation of liability :
12. Disclaimer :
- THE USERS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MH AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MedicoHelpline HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (iv) ANY CHANGES WHICH MH MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES (v) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;(vi) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
- THE LIMITATIONS ON MH'S LIABILITY TO THE USER SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT MH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
13. Restriction on Access to MH :
- MH is not liable or accountable for any service that you provide using our platform or for any approvals/licenses that the Healthcare Providers would have to take for performing the services. You are responsible to verify the authenticity of the services provided by the Healthcare Providers.
- Any general information provided in the website is provided by MH is for general purpose only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products or services or related graphics contained in the website for any purpose. Any reliance that you place upon such information including details about Healthcare Providers is at your own risk.
- In no event will the MH be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arising out of or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through MH you are able to link to other websites or avail third party services which are not under the control of MH. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply the recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed in these sites.
- Every effort is made to provide 99.99% uptime for the website. However MH takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to issues beyond our control.
In order to protect the integrity of the website, MH reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website.
15. Intellectual Property :
All right, title and interest in and to the Content, including without limitation the graphical display and arrangement of MH, and all intellectual property rights embodied therein, are the property of MH. Any reproduction of the contents, in whole or in part, regardless of the procedure or the medium used, shall require the express prior written authorization of MH.
MH or MedicoHelpline are all trademarks of MH. MH does not grant you any rights in or to the Trademarks. If you are found violating these terms MH is entitled to resort to legal action.
16. Payment :
MH provides both Paid and Unpaid services to Healthcare providers. These services are governed by the terms agreed by the Healthcare Providers at the time of registration.
17. Cancellation and Refund Policy
All paid appointments booked through MH can be cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled start time of the appointment. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total charges (excluding taxes) will be deducted towards cancellation charges and the no any amount will be refunded to the customer's account. For any other cancellations, there will not be any refund.
Refund Policy for each payment related to Subscription/telemedicine is associated with individual doctors. If you have paid and looking for refund or cancellation then please note that refund of money is not possible.
Please Note that, this disclaimer/terms of service notification is subject to change without notice. More
18. Third Party Services :
In the event there is a need for you to have an account with a third-party service, in order to avail of a particular feature in MH, which is covered by your current Service Package, MH will help you to set up accounts with the required third-party service. The login credentials of these will be handed over to you soon after registration with these sites. Once the login credentials are transferred MH or any of its officers/employees will not be responsible for monitoring/tracking these services. You will be responsible for making payments directly to these third party providers for the services. MH is not responsible for the availability of these services or the quality of service provided by the third parties.
MH may avail third party services or work with its partners in providing services to you. These services and its availability are beyond the control of MH
19. Release for Force Majeure :
MH and its officers, directors, employees, agents, content providers, customers and suppliers shall be absolved from any claim of damages resulting from any cause(s) over which MH or they do not have direct control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses or other damaging code or data, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
20. Termination of Account :
21. Jurisdiction and Governing Law :
- The terms will take effect from the time you click "I agree" or use MH services or information in any capacity, until it is terminated by you and/or MH as provided below.
- MH reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue its services at any time, for any reason and without notice including but not limited to violation of this agreement. You may also terminate your account with MH at any time for any reason by informing MH. If you are a Healthcare Provider you need to inform MH at least a month in advance.
- On such termination, you shall have no more claims on your personal data stored on MH or any response/content posted by you or on your behalf on any other user/ Healthcare Provider, current or terminated, that you may have interacted with via MH. MH will be responsible for providing this data in Read only format. Or you can view Pervious data from the date of termination.
- Certain packages may require cancellation charges as specified in the pricing terms. MH will not be obliged to refund any charges made by you during the billing cycle at the time of cancellation including usage/activation charges.
- MH will have the right to terminate your account with immediate effect if you violate the terms of this agreement or at the end of the subscription. We do not guarantee that the service will be available after the end of a subscription period.
- This agreement and any licenses granted hereunder will terminate if either party become bankrupt.
- On termination you shall return any MH provided software or hardware, if any. You will not have any right to use the MH service after termination.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at PUNE, India.
22. Modifications to the Service or Legal Terms :
MH may change the Terms of service at any time in its sole discretion. In the event of any material or substantial change in the terms and conditions MH may notify you by posting an announcement of the changes on the Service on its website. By using the Service after any change you acknowledge and accept the changes. You can find the latest version of this Term of service on MH website.
23. General Provisions :
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter thereof, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings of the parties with respect to the subject matter thereof.
- Any change in the management or organizational structure of either party should be informed to the other party within 15 days of such change. Neither party may or can assign any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement without prior consent of the other party. MH may subcontract its responsibilities under this Agreement to a third party considered by MH in good faith to be of equal standing and integrity provided that material provisions of this Agreement shall be reflected in any agreement entered into between MH and such third party.
- If, for any reason any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect to the fullest extent allowed by law. The parties knowingly and expressly consent to the foregoing terms and conditions.
24. Governing and jurisdictionMedicoHelpLine.com will be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the web portal and its all pages, or any disputes arising in connection with it, will be subject to the jurisdiction under Pune District Court, Republic of INDIA.
25. Etiquette to Contact Us :